HOPE Group is looking for outstanding clinical leadership to join our growing Clinical Supervisor Team in Tucson, Arizona. Our Tucson Early Learning Center is looking for talented behavior analysts to lead our team of clinicians and behavior technicians. Our center is located in the heart of Tucson. This is a perfect opportunity for those looking for consistent weekday hours. Part Time Positions will be considered.
HOPE Group provides a range of pediatric, developmental & behavioral health services, including the treatment of autism spectrum disorder. All of HOPE Group’s programs are grounded in the evidence based applied behavior analysis (ABA).
Do you have experience in the following?
- Completing competency based assessments and reassessment of current and potential team members
- Developing, reviewing and approving individualized treatment plans
- Completing, supervising and approving data analysis, including quarterly progress reports
- Providing case consultation to an assigned team members
- Conducting clinical meetings with assigned team
- Provide supervisee support and case management
- Assisting with training development and implementation
- Reviewing and approving treatment protocols
- Master’s degree required, BCBA Certification
- Arizona State Licensure (eligible within 90 days of hire)
Full Time BCBAs Compensation & Benefits
- Generous Holiday Pay Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401 K (including company match)
- Life Insurance
- Continued education sponsorship
- Paid licensure and certification dues
- *Relocation Assistance may be available.
HERE IS HOW TO APPLY or LEARN MORE…