HOPE Group Clinical offers an array of services using the principles of applied behavior analysis, including comprehensive assessments, behavioral consulting, treatment plan development, data analysis, progress monitoring and direct treatment implementation by a qualified behavior technician under the supervision of our team of behavior analysts.
At HOPE Group Clinical, we believe our employees are our greatest assets! HOPE Group Clinical strives to be the ‘best in class’ service provider and employer of choice! Be a part of our incredible TEAM!
We are dedicated to Honoring and Optimizing the Potential in Everyone (HOPE)!
Working at HOPE Group Clinical means valuing a positive attitude and demonstrating state of the science behavior analysis in order to provide outstanding treatment to families served. Members of the HOPE Group Clinical family have chosen this industry knowing that every day they can make a difference in an individual’s life. Serving children with Developmental, Learning and Behavioral differences is very rewarding because the work we do everyday can change an individual’s future for the better. We are there in the crucial moments of our families’ lives and we can create positive change!
Are you committed to improving the lives of others? Are you a team-player, adaptable and willing to go the extra mile to best serve our families? You belong at HOPE Group Clinical!
HOPE Group Clinical places great value in providing professional growth opportunities and ongoing education of our entire team. We also have first class benefits for our eligible employees!
Benefits of working for HOPE Group Clinical
Competitive compensation in the industry
- In addition to our base compensation, we also offer a performance-based incentive plan to motivate our clinical staff to provide outstanding services to our families.
- We provide employer paid life insurance up to $10,000.
Employer Matching 401k up to 4%
- We provide 100% match up to 3% of your contribution, and an additional 50% match up to 4-5% of your contribution. If you contribute 5% total, you will receive a 4% company match. Your 401k is immediately vested, meaning you do not have to have a specific tenure to keep the company match.
Amazing Health Care Plans
- We provide 4 medical plans to choose from, ranging from PPO and HSA medical plans. You can select a plan that will work perfectly for you and your family.
- We provide dental and vision insurance.
- We also provide employer paid Teladoc where you can get a virtual medical consultation without charge.
- We provide an annual continuing education stipend for our clinical staff.
- We provide paid licensure and certification dues for our clinical staff.
- We also provide a unique mentorship program and various professional development opportunities.
Connect with our Executive Clinical Director, Tisha Denton for additional details regarding ongoing professional development opportunities!
Click Here to Contact Tisha Denton
Amazing Work/Life Balance
- We know our employees must take care of themselves in order to take care of others.
- We provide paid time off starting immediately.
- We have an extremely flexible schedule for our clinicians.
- Our paid time off increases with tenure with the company.
- We have 2-weeks of paid maternity leave.
Make a difference in an individual’s life and apply now!