Our Comprehensive Early Intervention services provide a community-based service to individuals diagnosed with, or at-risk of an Autism diagnosis.
Our dedicated professionals work with families to develop relevant treatment goals as well as evaluate and implement individualized treatment programs. In order to maximize outcomes, parents and caregivers should be present for services and actively participate in treatment. Treatment is not a replacement to childcare.
Direct one-on-one treatment is provided in home, and then generalized into the community, education setting or other setting as the child gains new skills. The program focuses on the systematic teaching of new skills as well as the reduction of problem behavior. Through the principles of applied behavior analysis, appropriate behaviors are taught using a combination of verbal behavior approaches, discrete trial teaching and natural environment teaching. Treatment focuses on behavior support that allows children to achieve maximum potential in the following areas:
- Language and Communication
- Social Skills and Play
- Pre-academic Skills
- Daily Living Activities
Early Childhood Autism Specialized
- Must be Arizona Long Term Care Qualified
- Preauthorization for DDD support coordination is required
- Services must be approved before child’s 4th birthday
Early Intensive Behavior Intervention (EIBI)
- Autism Diagnosis by a medical professional such as psychologist, neuropsychologist or developmental pediatrician.
- Under the age of 7
- Scheduling available for intensive treatment dosages between 25-40 hours/week.