HOPE Group is looking for outstanding talent in the field of behavior health in the Tucson and Phoenix areas in Arizona. HOPE Group provides behavioral health services to those diagnosed with developmental and neurological disorders, including individuals affected by autism spectrum disorder. All of HOPE Group’s programs are based on applied behavior analysis (ABA) and grounded in evidence-based practices.
HOPE Group offers families and schools access to comprehensive evaluations and intensive behavior supports. In addition, respite care services are available. HOPE Group is a qualified vendor with the Arizona Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD), and accepts most private insurance. HOPE Group aims to maximize the potential in all children with developmental disabilities and neurological disorders.
Registered Behavior Technician
Registered behavior technicians (RBTs) are primarily responsible for the direct implementation of applied behavior analysis treatment programs as outlined by a licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst. RBTs are responsible for data collection, assisting with data analysis and taking data toward the assessment of skill acquisition and behavior reduction. RBTs work directly under the supervision of a licensed behavior analyst and are required to complete on-going professional development training annually. Behavior Technicians are required to complete 40 hours of training in behavior analysis and are assessed annually on their knowledge of basic behavior analytic principles, data collection and ethical considerations. Registration as an RBT through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board is required (HOPE Group paid certification).
- Complete training and assessment or certification pertinent to the Registered Behavior Technician task list provided by the BACB.
- Attend group training monthly and supervision as prescribed by HOPE Group in order to maintain certification.
- Implement treatment plan as prescribed by the licensed supervisor.
- Collect data in a program binder for both skill acquisition and behavior reduction procedures.
- Assist with updating the licensed supervisor on any behavior changes and will assist with data analysis including graphing or data collection needed for a functional behavior assessment.
- Report directly to licensed supervisor who will make treatment decisions.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Our growing team of Senior Program Managers consists of licensed and Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA). Senior Program Managers have the option of working part time or full time and are responsible for administering assessments, providing staff training and supervision, providing parent training and consultation, developing individualized treatment plans and monitoring client progress. Our current team of Senior Program Managers consists of newly certified behavior analysts as well as behavior analysts with several years of certified experience.
- Senior Program Managers complete clinical and HOPE Group specific competency training and assessment prior to seeing clients.
- Assist or complete comprehensive assessments and annual reassessment.
- Develop individualized treatment plans.
- Analyze data to make treatment decisions and submit quarterly progress reports and update protocols.
- Provide BACB Supervision.
- Responsible for leading team meetings.
- Senior Program Managers will consult with and train parents.
Compensation and benefits (Full time status)
- Generous Holiday Pay Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401 K (including company match)
- Life Insurance
- Continued education sponsorship